- PreK through 1st grade students may check out one book, audio book or magazine each week.
- 2nd grade through 5th grade students may check out two books, audio books or magazines each week.
- Students in 4th and 5th grade may check out an additional book for research purposes with their classroom teacher's permission.
- Students may renew their books for one extra week.
- Students who have overdue books past the two week extended period will not be allowed to check out until those titles have been returned. or payment is made to cover the cost of replacing lost items. They may read in the media center during check out time.